[Libs-Or] Images Subscriptions for Libraries?

Engelfried, Steven engelfried at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Tue May 17 12:13:31 PDT 2016

We're planning to get an "images subscription" for our library.  Something where we can get a bunch of images and use them for library stuff without violating copyright laws.  iStock Photo, Shutter Stock and Photo Pin are a few we've started looking at.

We're wondering if other libraries have any recommendations?  We're looking for reasonably priced, good variety, and good library-related images.   Any suggestions?

Steven Engelfried, Library Services Manager
Wilsonville Public Library
8200 SW Wilsonville Road
Wilsonville, OR  97070
503-570-1592