[Libs-Or] Looking for panelists for OLA 2017 presentation on mentoring

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Tue Nov 1 18:21:53 PDT 2016

Thanks so much to everyone who so quickly responded to my call for
participation! I received SO MANY EMAILS from amazing and generous
librarians who have been mentors and have been mentored by other amazing
librarians. I need to sort through everyone and figure out how to create a
balanced panel out of all these offers, so expect to hear back from me
soon.

Thanks again! I am always blown away by the generosity of librarians in the
Pacific Northwest.

Cheers,
Meredith

Meredith Farkas, Faculty Librarian
Portland Community College Library, Sylvania Campus
971-722-4966
meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
www.pcc.edu/library