[Libs-Or] Disc Repair Machines

Suzy Coleman SCOLEMAN at ci.tualatin.or.us
Wed Nov 2 10:38:50 PDT 2016

I second RTI products. We had the RTI Smart (least expensive model) and ran it for 8 years, then gifted it to our Friends to use. They are still using it and it is still going strong after 11 years. They like to polish discs they are selling online.

We replaced that model with the next model up the RTI Auto Smart because our polishing is done primarily by volunteers and this one is simpler to train someone on and for them to remember how it works if they only come in monthly. Our Auto Smart model is now 4 years old. The only problem we had was when it sat idle for several months and the polish dried in the tube. We were able to fix it with an air compressor and RTI explained how to do this and recommended we back the polish out of the tube after use to prevent this from happening again. Of course that was in the manual all along...

Suzy

Suzy Coleman
Tualatin Public Library
Access Services Supervisor