[Libs-Or] OHSU Historical Collections & Archives wants your feedback on public health digital project

Maija Anderson andermai at ohsu.edu
Thu Nov 17 11:07:26 PST 2016

The announcement is being sent to multiple email lists - apologies for any duplication!

OHSU Historical Collections & Archives is inviting feedback on our digitization project supported in whole by Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by the Oregon State Library. Your response will help us improve this project in 2017. Please read on for instructions:

Thank you for your interest in OHSU Library's digital project, Public Health in Oregon: Discovering Historical Data<http://digitalcommons.ohsu.edu/public-health-data/>. To help us better meet the needs of library users, we are asking you to complete a brief survey of your experience using our digital collection.

You have been invited to be in this research study because you conduct research or teaching in history, public health, or a related field. The purpose of this study is to better meet the needs of users such as yourself.

The survey asks you to complete a brief series of tasks online, and should only take 10-15 minutes of your time. We will use your feedback to make concrete enhancements to the project in 2017.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/H9SQG69

Please complete the survey by December 16, 2016.

With your consent, survey findings will be used in scholarly publications and presentations. No personal information will be collected or disclosed.  Please see the attached elements of consent form for more information.

If you have any questions, please contact Steve Duckworth at duckwors at ohsu.edu<mailto:duckwors at ohsu.edu>  Thank you for your time and support of OHSU Library.

Maija Anderson
Director of Curatorial Services/Associate Professor
OHSU Library
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road - LIB
Portland, Oregon 97239
andermai at ohsu.edu<mailto:andermai at ohsu.edu> - 503-418-2287