[Libs-Or] CANCEL --RE: Giveaway--magazine shelving

Adrienne Doman Calkins AdrienneC at wccls.org
Wed Nov 16 16:42:03 PST 2016

Wow--I've got 6 people in line for the shelves! I'll repost this if there are still shelves remaining after details are sorted out.

Cheers,

Adrienne Doman Calkins
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  AdrienneC at wccls.org<mailto:AdrienneC at wccls.org>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/sherwoodlibrary>  |   Instagram<https://instagram.com/sherwoodlibrary/>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services