[Libs-Or] Third update on Douglas County Library Situation:

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 23:36:30 PDT 2016

After working with the County Commissioners, the Douglas County Library
website now features information about the Douglas County ballot Measure
10-145, which proposes a Library District. We are grateful to the national
library community and members of OLA for adding their voices to the call
for access to fair and impartial voter information. Part of the important
work of libraries is to inform citizens, and we are pleased today that the
voters in Douglas County can access information about this measure on the
library's website--and make a decision about their library service in the
future. You can view this information here,
http://www.dclibrary.us/library-district. 10/6/16 at 11:30 p.m.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou