[Libs-Or] seeking satisfaction surveys

Abigail Elder aelder at beavertonoregon.gov
Sun Oct 9 14:56:28 PDT 2016

Hello! As part of our strategic plan, we will be doing a number of surveys in the coming years. Our first priority is a general satisfaction survey that we will conduct on a regular basis.

Do you have an annual survey that you have found useful? I'd appreciate your questions, methodology, what you did with the data, and any advice you might have for someone doing this for the first time.

Thank you!
-abigail

Abigail Elder, Director
Beaverton City Library
12375 SW Fifth Street| Beaverton, Oregon 97005
office: 503.526.3705 | cell/text: 503.707.9351
aelder at BeavertonOregon.gov<mailto:aelder at BeavertonOregon.gov>
www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.BeavertonLibrary.org> | @beavertonlib

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.