[Libs-Or] Cultural Passes for public library

Sara Trott sara.trott at ccrls.org
Sat Oct 22 10:31:47 PDT 2016

Hello!

We are starting to purchase a few cultural passes to some of the area
attractions and I was wondering if any of you would be will to share what
you have learned with your cultural pass programs that you have at your
libraries.  Do you have a late fee?  Or fines if they are lost? What are
your policies?  Do you let your patrons reserve them?  Any tips would be
helpful as we start up our program.  Thanks so much for your help!

Sara

--
Sara Trott
Assistant Librarian