[Libs-Or] Cultural Passes for public library

Buzzy Nielsen Bnielsen at crooklib.org
Mon Oct 24 08:47:41 PDT 2016

Hi Sara,

Here’s the basic policy that Deschutes, Crook, and Jefferson Counties use for ours:
http://www.deschuteslibrary.org/books/museumpasses

One difference here versus my last library is that the pass is just the receipt; there’s no physical object trading hands. We just check the expired passes in during the morning routine. I find it a much simpler process with fewer issues.

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Dr.
Prineville, OR  97754
bnielsen at crooklib.org
(o) 541-447-7978 x301
(m) 971-270-0527

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.