[Libs-Or] Reminder: Register for the 2017 Mock Printz Award Workshop
susansm at multcolib.org
Sat Oct 22 17:32:39 PDT 2016
There's still room for adults and teens for the Oregon Mock Printz Award
workshop. Details below:
What: 2017 Oregon Mock Printz Award Workshop
When: Saturday, January 21, 2017 from 12:30-5:00 p.m.
Where: US Bank Room, Central Library
<https://multcolib.org/library-location/central> of Multnomah County
Library, 805 SW 10th Ave., Portland, OR 97205, (503) 988-5123
Why: To read, discuss and select Oregon's choice for best YA book of the
Who: Teen literature lovers ages 13 and up.
Register: Email name, email address & library of each participant to
susansm at multcolib.org.
- *The Lie Tree* by Hardinge, Frances
- *We Will Not Be Silent *by Freedman, Russell
- *The Passion of Dolssa* by Berry, Julie
- *Burn Baby Burn *by Medina, Meg
- *We Are the Ants* by Hutchinson, Shaun David
- *Railhead *by Reeve, Philip
- *The Reader: Sea of Ink and Gold *by Chee, Traci
- *Golden Boys *by Hartnett, Sonya
See you in January!
Susan, Lisa & Ian
*Susan Smallsreed,** Youth Librarian *
Multnomah County Library
Preferred Pronouns: "she" and "her"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or