[Libs-Or] Kapco book repair workshops (end of October)

Miranda Doyle doylem at loswego.k12.or.us
Wed Sep 7 15:45:26 PDT 2016

Hi all,

*Please pardon the cross-posting -- I also sent this to the OASL listserv.*

Kary Barth from Kapco is planning to visit Oregon in late October and is
available to do free book repair workshops for libraries. The workshop is 3
hours and there is no charge.

She's doing a workshop for us in Lake Oswego, and she would like to
schedule more events for the week of October 27 (ours is planned for
Tuesday, Oct. 27 ).

You and other library staff are course welcome to attend our workshop that
day, but if you'd like to schedule your own, please email Kary at
KBarth at kapco.com.

Thanks!

Miranda Doyle
Teacher-Librarian
Lake Oswego School District
*National Board Certified Teacher, Library Media*
*Google Certified Educator, Level 2*