[Libs-Or] SimplyE Survey

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon Sep 19 16:43:45 PDT 2016

Greetings!
The following came across my inbox and I thought I would forward it in case there is interest in providing input. To learn more about SimplyE, please go to:  http://www.librarysimplified.org/ See below for more information about the survey.
Cheers,
Darci
[cid:image007.jpg at 01D21294.FC6D5890]<http://oregonedge.net/>
Ask me about the Edge Initiative!<http://oregonedge.net/>
Darci Hanning, MLIS * Technology Development Consultant
Library Support and Development Services * Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0]<https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>   [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>   [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>