[Libs-Or] Fwd: [srrtac-l] Fwd: [alacoun] Library worker arrested in library after defending patron's free speech

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Thu Sep 29 11:48:09 PDT 2016

Thanks, Matt!

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
Library Director
Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101, #201
Lincoln City, OR 97367
541-996-1251 (desk)
541-996-1262 (fax)
www.driftwoodlib.org

>>> "Matthew Baiocchi" <mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org> 9/29/2016 11:46 AM

Seems like the article is true. I contacted Steve to verify the
information. Our brief discussion follows:

You could indicate you have spoken to me and confirmed that the story
was true.

It's out now and getting a lot of interest from more mainstream media.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2016, at 1:34 PM, Matthew Baiocchi