[Libs-Or] OYAN Mock Printz Registration officially open!

Susan Smallsreed susansm at multcolib.org
Thu Sep 29 13:23:27 PDT 2016

We are pleased to announce that registration for the *2017 OYAN Mock Printz
Award Workship* is now open.  All Oregon young adult literature lovers,
both teens and *waaaay *older teens, should 1) register for the Mock Printz
Workshop and 2) get started reading!

*The deets*

*What: 2017 Oregon Mock Printz Award Workshop*

*When: Saturday, January 21, 2017 from 12:30-5:00 p.m.*

*Where: US Bank Room, Central Library
<https://multcolib.org/library-location/central> of Multnomah County
Library, 805 SW 10th Ave., Portland, OR 97205, (503) 988-5123*

*Why: To read, discuss and select Oregon's choice for best YA book of the
year!*

*Who: Teen literature lovers ages 13 and up. *
*Register: Email name, email address & library of each participant to
susansm at multcolib.org <susansm at multcolib.org>.*

*The nominees*

   - *The Lie Tree* by Hardinge, Frances
   - *We Will Not Be Silent *by Freedman, Russell
   - *The Passion of Dolssa *by Berry, Julie
   - *Burn Baby Burn *by Medina, Meg
   - *We Are the Ants *by Hutchinson, Shaun David
   - *Railhead *by Reeve, Philip
   - *The Reader: Sea of Ink and Gold *by Chee, Traci
   - *Golden Boys *by Hartnett, Sonya

See you in January!
Susan, Lisa & Ian

*Susan Smallsreed,** Youth Librarian *