[Libs-Or] NNLM PNR webinar, PNR Rendezvous- data education

Carolyn M Martin martinc4 at uw.edu
Mon Apr 17 08:00:44 PDT 2017

Good morning,

The National Network of Libraries of Medicine Pacific Northwest Region (NNLM PNR) is hosting our monthly webinar, PNR Rendezvous, this Wednesday April 19 from 1:00 - 2:00 pm PT.
We will be hosting Nicole Vasilevsky from Oregon Health & Science University Library in Portland, Oregon. She will be presenting about the development of online Open Educational Resources (OERs) that cover various topics in data science that can be used as 'out of the box' courses for students, or materials for educators to use in courses, training programs, or seminars.
To join the free webinar:

*          Go to current PNR Rendezvous session<https://nih.webex.com/nih/k2/j.php?MTID=t53bf87c7af31bd53df42cefa79744254>

*         Enter your name and email address

  *   Enter the session password: pacific
  *   Click "Join Now"
  *   Follow the instructions that appear on your screen
For more information go to https://nnlm.gov/classes/pnr-rendezvous
The session will be recorded.
Hope you can join us!

Carolyn Martin, MLS, AHIP / Consumer Health Coordinator
NNLM Pacific Northwest Region
University of Washington Health Sciences Library
Box 357155
Seattle, WA 98195-7155
206-221-3449
martinc4 at uw.edu<mailto:martinc4 at uw.edu>