[Libs-Or] Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funding by the State Library of Oregon

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Mon Apr 17 14:41:41 PDT 2017

Hello all-
I am hoping to see many of you at the OLA Conference in beautiful Salem later this week. The State Library will be there in force as all our staff will be attending at least one day. We also have a booth where we will be unveiling our new logo. Please stop by and say hi.

I have attached a handout that outlines (in fairly broad terms) what the State Library spent LSTA funds on in 2016. As you can see, we spend about a third on competitive grants and two thirds on statewide projects. We will have this handout available at our booth at the OLA conference and the OLA Legislative Committee members attending National Library Legislative Day in Washington DC the first week of May will be sharing this with our congressional delegation.

Please let me know if you have questions.

MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
State Librarian
Marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us<mailto:Marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us>