[Libs-Or] Blu-ray playing software on public computers

Elizabeth Gilbert gilbertb at wccls.org
Tue Aug 1 18:15:02 PDT 2017

We recently purchased a portable DVD/Blu-ray drive for patrons to use on our public computers. Additional software is required in order for patrons to be able to watch blu-rays on our computers. I was wondering if anyone has purchased this type of software for their public computers. What software was it? Do you have it on all the computers or just one or two?

Thanks.
Beth Gilbert
Adult Services Librarian, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-6688  |gilbertb at wccls.org<mailto:gilbertb at wccls.org>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/sherwoodlibrary>  |   Instagram<https://instagram.com/sherwoodlibrary/>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services