[Libs-Or] Blu-ray playing software on public computers

Buzzy Nielsen Bnielsen at crooklib.org
Tue Aug 1 18:23:55 PDT 2017

You could try downloading VLC<https://www.videolan.org/> (which is free and open source) and downloading their blu-ray add-on<https://www.videolan.org/developers/libbluray.html>. The add-on does not circumvent DRM and therefore is legal. There are instructions here:
http://www.ufusoft.com/free-way-to-play-blu-ray-disc-movie-with-vlc-in-windows-10-64-bit32-bit/

It might be worth trying that first before going to paid, proprietary software.

Cheers!
Buzzy

Library Director
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Dr.
Prineville, OR  97754
bnielsen at crooklib.org
(o) 541-447-7978 x301
(m) 971-270-0527

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.