[Libs-Or] Maps available

Discovery Center Library library at gorgediscovery.org
Fri Aug 18 12:50:52 PDT 2017

I am a volunteer at the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum in the
library.  Many printed maps were donated that we would like to pass on to
other libraries, museums, or others who would like them.  The maps were
collected over the past 70 years.  All are used condition. Below are the
categories they cover, too many to list individually.
-- topographical maps of National Forests & wilderness areas of Oregon -
all of eastern OR & some west;  Columbia River in Washington state;  in WA
Skyhomish, Seattle, Chelan, Whitman, etc.;  Idaho,  Anchorage AK -- they
vary in publication dates from 1930-1990

-- some camping, hunting, fishing booklets for OR & ID

-- National geographic maps of other countries from1960s

-- Metsker & Big Sky Co. maps of OR counties ... estimate from 1970-90

-- one "China and Japan" map, 1st edition, for War and Navy Department
Agencies 1942

Please let me know which forests, wilderness area, counties, etc. you are
interested in & I'll reply with a list of what is available.

I am volunteer and CGDC is not on the library courier system.  I will mail
any maps you want, please reply with a check, or stamps to refund the
postage. Use the address below.

We are hoping we can pass these maps on to others who can use them.

Rosemary Ross, Library   ::::  library at gorge.discovery.org

Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum

5000 Discovery Drive

The Dalles OR 97058