[Libs-Or] Invitation to OLA Board Meeting 8/25/2017, Crook County Public Library

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Tue Aug 22 13:47:42 PDT 2017

Hello Library Land!

I'm writing to let you know that the Oregon Library Association Executive
Board will meeting on Friday, August 25th, 2017 in Prineville, OR at the
Crook County Public Library. As ever, all are welcome!

Here's the link <http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings> to the
supporting documentation for the meeting, which you can always find at
http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings.

Let's hope the traffic has calmed, but for those of you who will be joining
us virtually, here is your information below:

*Virtual Meeting Information*

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/423245133
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/423245133>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3412

Access Code: 423-245-133

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session:
https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready

Thank you!!

Elsa

--
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*