[Libs-Or] Looking for Advice on/Ideas for Bookdrop Signage

Woodhouse, Anya awoodhouse at ci.oswego.or.us
Tue Dec 12 13:31:44 PST 2017

Hello!

The Lake Oswego Public Library has several metal bookdrops- two in the parking lot and many around town for people to return their materials. We are trying to find a weatherproof way to affix a laminated sign to the front of each drop, but we haven't been able to come up with a good solution.

What do you use at your libraries? How do you adhere signs to your bookdrops? Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you so much for the help!

Anya

Anya Woodhouse
Lead Library Assistant- Circulation Public Services
Lake Oswego Public Library
503-534-5666

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.