[Libs-Or] Library as visitors center

Natasha Chitow library at cottagegrove.org
Thu Dec 21 10:07:33 PST 2017

Our library happens to be in the same building as the Chamber of
Commerce/Visitors' Center (and the Community Center), so we're frequently a
stopping point for tourists in the area. It's not *quite* the same as being
the de facto Visitors' Center, but we'll frequently partner with them on
events and keep some of their handouts in our area for when they're not
open.

-Natasha

--
Natasha Chitow / Head Librarian