[Libs-Or] Apply to Become a NASA at My Library Partner!

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Feb 1 14:17:36 PST 2017

Greetings!
This tidbit came across my inbox via the STARnet Monthly Newsletter<http://www.starnetlibraries.org/> and I thought I would share:
Engage public audiences nationwide in informal and lifelong learning with the excitement of NASA exploration and discovery through new NASA@ My Library resources!
Applications will be accepted from Feb. 1 to March 22, 2017. To view the project guidelines and apply online, visit https://apply.ala.org/nasalibraries<https://t.e2ma.net/click/25upr/ag458r/uv970g>. The American Library Association (ALA) Public Programs Office invites ALA members and nonmembers to apply; membership status will have no impact on your application.
There will also be a free webinar on Feb 8th (12p PT) for those that are interested in applying and where you can ask questions about the project: http://www.starnetlibraries.org/event/nasa-my-library-pre-application/

Cheers!
Darci

[http://www.libraryedge.org/sites/all/themes/edge_2013/logo.png]<http://oregonedge.net/>

Ask me about the Edge Initiative!<http://oregonedge.net/>
Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant
Library Support and Development Services * Oregon State Library
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us
<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>