[Libs-Or] Portland Taxonomists

Jessica Rondema jessica.rondema at state.or.us
Mon Feb 6 15:13:39 PST 2017

Message sent on behalf of Search Strategy Solutions:

Portland Taxonomists

Search Strategy Solutions is building up our network of taxonomists to work on future projects in Portland, Oregon.

We are looking for people who enjoy organizing large amounts of information, are able to make strong editorial decisions about web content, and are tech savvy enough to do basic spreadsheet manipulation and rigorous, deep searching on the web. Ideal candidates will have some taxonomy experience and familiarity with e-commerce data, but we will also consider candidates with library experience who are looking to learn new skills.

Job posting: http://www.searchstrategysolutions.com/portland-taxonomists/
For more information or to apply: info at searchstrategysolutions.com<mailto:info at searchstrategysolutions.com>