[Libs-Or] To ALA or Not...

c wacker wackt55 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 18:12:25 PST 2017

Honestly, the two places I consider sanctuary against everything political is my church and the library. My church has disappointed me on that point, but I can make sure that the library will always be a sanctuary for people to not have to deal with this crap. Why do we even need to take a side? How about this: We say we are hopeful that we as librarians will be able to have a good relationship with the new administration. End of subject, we all go on with our lives. I am tired of TV, the 'news', entertainers and clothing shops thinking that their political opinion is important to me. Cheryl Spangler