[Libs-Or] Librarians as Activists // Day of Facts on Feb. 17 // New Images from Libraries Transform

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:10:04 PST 2017

Thank you Jennifer.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind people in Oregon that some
of us live in a world of fake information. This information is created,
published and taught by a racist colonial system that hates People of
Color.

Fake news is directly related to Culture and Information Literacy as
described here:

https://youtu.be/ZBUgWhNAGRU

We need to expand this notion of "fake news" and talk about all the fake
information that surrounds us.

Respectfully,

Max Macias

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias