[Libs-Or] Library MURAL?

John Hunter John.Hunter at ci.woodburn.or.us
Tue Jan 10 12:33:29 PST 2017

Hello,

I have just learned that a historic building immediately to the east of Woodburn PL is being redeveloped as a mixed use structure, and that the developers want to add a library-themed mural to the wall that faces the library and the library parking lot. Do you have any experience working with muralists in your building or elsewhere? I’m being asked to provide names of folks who might conceptualize and execute the mural.

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

Cheers,

John Hunter, MLIS
Library Manager ◦ Woodburn Public Library

503-982-5259 Office ◦ 503-982-5258 Fax ◦ http://woodburnlibrary.org<http://woodburnlibrary.org/>
280 Garfield Street ◦ Woodburn, OR 97071

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Woodburn and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule.