[Libs-Or] Library MURAL?

Cindy Gibbon cindyg at multcolib.org
Tue Jan 10 15:12:41 PST 2017

John, for public art in our buildings we work with the Regional Arts and
Culture Council <https://www.racc.org/>.  They may not actually cover the
area as far out as Woodburn, but they could certainly advise on process and
possible bidders for such a project.

*Cindy*

*Cindy Gibbon*
*Access and Information Services Director*
My schedule: Monday through Friday
Multnomah County Library
503.988.5496
multcolib.org