[Libs-Or] Library MURAL?

Sara Trott sara.trott at ccrls.org
Tue Jan 10 16:44:42 PST 2017

The Silverton Mural Society might be able to help you. I see that they have
a Facebook page and they aren't very far from Woodburn. Good luck!

Sara Trott
Assistant Librarian
Lyons Public Library
Lyons, Oregon
lyons.ccrls.org

On Jan 10, 2017 12:33 PM, "John Hunter" <John.Hunter at ci.woodburn.or.us>
wrote:

Hello,

I have just learned that a historic building immediately to the east of
Woodburn PL is being redeveloped as a mixed use structure, and that the
developers want to add a library-themed mural to the wall that faces the
library and the library parking lot. Do you have any experience working
with muralists in your building or elsewhere? I’m being asked to provide
names of folks who might conceptualize and execute the mural.

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

Cheers,

*John Hunter*, *MLIS*

*Library Manager* ◦ *Woodburn Public Library*

503-982-5259 <(503)%20982-5259> Office ◦ 503-982-5258 <(503)%20982-5258> Fax
◦ http://woodburnlibrary.org

280 Garfield Street ◦ Woodburn, OR 97071

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of
Woodburn and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure
under Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail is subject to the State
Retention Schedule.

Hosted by the Oregon State Library. The Library is not responsible for
content.
Questions related to message content should be directed to list owner(s) or
the sender of the message, by phone or email.
Technical questions? Call 503-378-8800.