[Libs-Or] Passport CONTACTS Update

John Hunter John.Hunter at ci.woodburn.or.us
Fri Jan 13 12:42:54 PST 2017

Greetings,

As OLA Resource Sharing Committee prepares to conduct its annual survey of Oregon Library Passport program statistics for the previous calendar year (2016), I am tasked with ensuring that we have an accurate list of contacts. The contact should be the person in your agency who is responsible for gathering and reporting the data for your agency. You may want to consider using a generic email address as staffing does change over time.

If your library is on the list, below, please send me an email with the correct contact, including name, email address and phone number (for clarifying questions):
https://librariesoforegon.org/passport-libraries

We would like to conduct the survey in early February, so please send your replies to me in the next couple weeks, if possible.

Thanks for your help with this important task. Regards,

John Hunter, MLIS
Library Manager ◦ Woodburn Public Library

503-982-5259 Office ◦ 503-982-5258 Fax ◦ http://woodburnlibrary.org<http://woodburnlibrary.org/>
280 Garfield Street ◦ Woodburn, OR 97071

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Woodburn and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule.