[Libs-Or] Call for Proposals: Assoc. of Rural and Small Libraries Conference 2017

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Jan 25 09:01:23 PST 2017

Greetings! I'm forwarding this on behalf of the ARSL Conference Committee, Programs Chair, Linda Green:

Hard to believe but It's already that time!

The Call for Proposals for the 2017 Association for Rural & Small Libraries Conference is now open!  Do you know of a great program or innovative project that will help take libraries to the next level?  Our theme for this year's conference is Libraries Elevated and we would love to see topics that take libraries from ordinary to extraordinary.

Submissions for both one-hour programs and full/half-day preconference workshops are being accepted.  Proposals are due by March 15, 2017. The ARSL conference will be in St. George, Utah and held on September 6-9th, 2017

Please fill out this form to submit your proposal<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMJ9Pl6YPrsxvDt-A9mg9gGCYdy5kT3AKpABE39jO0qM9W2A/viewform>.

Regards,
Linda Green
Programs Chair, ARSL Conference 2019
linda.green at conwaycountylibrary.org<mailto:linda.green at conwaycountylibrary.org>

Cheers,
Darci

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D276E9.99DF4710]<http://oregonedge.net/>
Ask me about the Edge Initiative!<http://oregonedge.net/>
Darci Hanning, MLIS * Technology Development Consultant
Library Support and Development Services * Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0]<https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>   [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>   [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>