[Libs-Or] microfiche to give away

Linda Fallon lfallon at beavertonoregon.gov
Wed Jan 25 09:10:36 PST 2017

Hello!
We have a collection of magazines on microfiche that we no longer use.  I am wondering if anyone out there in library land might wish to acquire these?  Due to the weight, you would probably need to arrange for pickup.  The cabinet they occupy is also available.
Please contact me if you are interested!

Here is the list of titles:
MICROFICHE COLLECTION

TITLE

START

END

america

1960

1982

american artist

1960

1982

atlantic monthly

1960

1987

aviation week

1970

1996

better homes and gardens

1960

1981

billboard

1982

1993

business week

1970

2008

car and driver

1970

1982

commentary

1978

1982

current history

1970

1984

dance

1973

1983

discover

1989

1998

economist

1981

2005

education digest

1970

2005

electronics week

1981

1984

ENR

1987

2003

Family handyman

1975

1988

forbes

1970

1989

fortune

1960

2006

futurist

1981

1988

harpers

1960

1982

holiday

1960

1977

JAMA

1991

1993

journal of aplied psychology

1981

1981

ladies home journal

1970

1982

life

1960

1999

management review

1986

1999

mechanix illustrated

1960

1984

modern photo

1970

1982

money

1992

2005

motor trend

1986

1989

ms

1972

1988

nations business

1970

1981

national review

1970

1982

national wildlife

1971

1999

national history

1960

1982

new england journal of medicine

1996

1998

newsweek

1960

1981

nursing

1996

1998

people weekly

1992

2005

personnel journal

1982

1982

popular electronics

1964

1982

popular science

1970

1982

psychology today

1974

1982

readers digest

1961

2005

redbook

1965

1980

Saturday evening post

1960

1982

Saturday review

1975

1986

science

1960

2008

science news

1966

1982

scientific american

1960

2007

sports illustrated

1970

2004

time

1955

2007

today's education

1969

1985

training and development

1986

1986

travel

1978

1982

us news and world report

1958

1989

vogue

1970

1987

Linda Fallon

Adult Services Manager
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton, OR 97005
lfallon at BeavertonOregon.gov<mailto:lfallon at BeavertonOregon.gov> |p: 503-526-2676 | fax 503-469-9258

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.