[Libs-Or] Dutch translation

Pilot Rock Public Library pilotrockpl at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 30 17:18:14 PST 2017

I had a gentleman come in today and he has received some information
about his ancestry; he said it is "on his phone" sounds like an email.
His question was how and where can he go to get it translated and
printed. Another patron that was in the library suggested Google
translate. I'm not at all familiar with it; does anyone know if it is
accurate and maybe user friendly. This guy is very low-tech, doesn't
even have a computer. I'd love to help him out, any suggestions beyond
google?

Thank you
Susan Price
Pilot Rock Library