[Libs-Or] Dutch translation

Buzzy Nielsen Bnielsen at crooklib.org
Tue Jan 31 08:35:34 PST 2017

Google translate can be iffy. Do you have an LDS church in your area? They usually have family history centers that have access to a bunch of resources, including translators, from Salt Lake City. They're generally very happy to help people with genealogy research and, at least in my experience, don't really proselytize.

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Dr.
Prineville, OR  97754
bnielsen at crooklib.org
(o) 541-447-7978 x301
(m) 971-270-0527

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.