[Libs-Or] Reminder: REFORMA OR Eugene, Feb 11th Meeting

Fernandez, Natalia Maria Natalia.Fernandez at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jan 31 08:30:09 PST 2017

¡Hola OR REFORMISTAS and supporters!

The REFORMA OR chapter and OLA Roundtable<http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/> is meeting Saturday, February 11th, 10am-4pm at the Eugene Public Library in Eugene – please join us - all are welcome to attend!

Be sure to review the November meeting minutes <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hfHpZ1Hx0lyHKwddquByHtsk5LSyzeZoirVEtyDeKu0/edit?usp=sharing> and here is a link to the agenda for the February meeting<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14SbFKIeJEZo1BRzPVIsgsQFuuLWZo9lfjSPu28GnwG4/edit?usp=sharing>.

If you would like to attend virtually, here is the information:
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/999445533 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/999445533>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 999-445-533

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready GoToMeeting - Instance used:  ola.meeting2

If you are joining us via the virtual meeting option, please be patient as we get the meeting set up - we may not be ready right at 10am.

More information about the meeting can be found on the REFORMA OR Meetings and Events<http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/meetings--events.html> <http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/meetings--events.html> page.

We look forward to seeing you there!

~ Natalia

Natalia Fernández
Curator and Archivist, Oregon Multicultural Archives<http://scarc.library.oregonstate.edu/oma/index.html> & OSU Queer Archives
OSU Libraries: Special Collections and Archives Research Center
natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu<mailto:natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu> 541-737-3653
Pronouns (she/her/hers)
Study in Italy Summer 2017! Information and Global Social Justice<http://osuitaly.weebly.com/>