[Libs-Or] Job Posting for On-call Library Assistant in circulation

Suzy Coleman SCOLEMAN at tualatin.gov
Tue Jul 18 16:11:05 PDT 2017

On-call Library Assistant
Closes: 07/23/17 11:59 PM

City of Tualatin
Tualatin Oregon

The City of Tualatin is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is interested in working on-call as a
part of our team of customer-service minded library professionals working for a dynamic community-oriented
library. Come make a difference in the community we serve by issuing library cards to new
readers, introducing library services to new patrons, and checking materials in and out; creating swift
availability of library products. Come work and serve in a positive environment, in a library loved by its
community.

Salary is $16.67
For more information and to apply online please follow this link: On call Library Assistant<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/tualatinor/default.cfm>
The City of Tualatin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Suzy Coleman
Access Services Supervisor | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Ave
Tualatin, OR 97062
503 691-3068 | scoleman at tualatin.gov