[Libs-Or] free Demco magazine covers

Veronica Vichit-Vadakan - OCOM vvv at ocom.edu
Fri Jul 21 15:15:00 PDT 2017

Hello,

We have about several used Demco Royal-Gard magazine covers up for grabs.
Here's the current listing on the Demco site:
http://www.demco.com/products/Library-Supplies/Magazine-
Protection/Magazine-Covers/Demco-reg-Royal-Gard-reg-
Magazine-Covers/_/A-B00166736&s=royal%20gard

We have 12 with flexible covers, measuring 14.5" x 10.5" with a clear front
and a solid navy blue back cover.

There 4 with same measurements, but are rigid and have a clear front AND
back with a navy blue spine.

And there are 12 smaller ones with a flexible clear cover and solid navy
blue back that measure 10.25" x 6.75".

They are definitely used, but still in good shape. We can't locate the
little key that opens them up, but if you already use this brand, you
probably already have it.

We can send them through the Summit courier or you can come pick them up at
our library in downtown Portland.

Veronica Vichit-Vadakan
Systems Librarian
Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
503-253-3443 ext. 133 <(503)%20253-3443>
library.ocom.edu