[Libs-Or] Fwd: Conversation Project is back with 20+ new programs

Kelly kellymce at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 09:20:58 PDT 2017

Good morning,

I wanted to forward this email from Oregon Humanities unveiling their list of Conversation Project topics and the application to host a conversation this fall. There are a bunch of fabulous topics this year -- and (shameless plug) I'll be facilitating the conversation "Beyond Fake News: How do we find accurate information about the world." I know many libraries have hosted conversations in the past, I hope to come to some libraries in the coming year!

Take care,
Kelly

Sent from my clumsy paws

Begin forwarded message: