[Libs-Or] Volunteer Library Manager Opening at the Keizer Community Library

Chris Melquist chrismelquist at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 10:13:22 PDT 2017

The Keizer Community Library is seeking a volunteer to become our new Library Manager. This is an unpaid position of 10-15 (flexible) hours per week and can offer a great deal of personal satisfaction and growth. Our organization is 100% volunteer run, open 7 days a week,  and we work with a very limited budget. We function using a committee format and the Manager acts as the main conduit for information to volunteers and chief coordinator to make certain that all is getting done - a key role. Using this system we have entered an exciting expansion mode which includes aggressively pursuing grants and diversifying our offerings to our patrons. We are small, but mighty!
For more information about this opening, please contact Chris Melquist at chrismelquist at yahoo.com. Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.