[Libs-Or] Looking for documents to manage projects - slight correction

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Tue Jun 20 10:21:01 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone -

I just wanted to clarify that this request is for a former Emporia faculty member, who is now at a different school.  I am happy to send you his contact information if you email me.  He states, "I am wondering if you could help me in finding some examples or samples of project management documents from academic, public, and/or special libraries. This would help students immensely when they see some real life examples.  I am not expecting any confidential documents but something people might be willing to share with the next generation of information professionals."

Some examples are below in Katie's earlier message.

Again, if you have any questions, please email me off list.

Many thanks!

~perri

Pierina Parise, Director, Oregon Distance Program
Emporia State University, School of Library & Information Mgt
1020 SW Taylor, Suite 447, Portland, OR 97205
503-223-8280; pparise at emporia.edu
http://www.emporia.edu/slim/regionallocations/portland.html