[Libs-Or] Cataloger - job opening at Ingram in Roseburg

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Tue Jun 20 10:35:19 PDT 2017

Become a part of an innovative team at Ingram helping to revolutionize the way publishers make books available in an on-demand world. Ingram Content Group is recruiting for a Cataloger to join our growing business in our Roseburg, Oregon facility. A Cataloger performs a variety of bibliographic duties in an online environment, including original cataloging and bibliographic record upgrades for all formats.   Cataloging is done according to national and international standards and practices as well as customer requirements.  Functions as part of a team of professionals and paraprofessionals to ensure that outgoing materials meet company standards in terms of quality, timeliness and quantity.

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=26006&siteid=5451#jobDetails=461973