[Libs-Or] Eyebrow Pop-Up #1 State Librarians Cornelia Marvin and Oregon in WWI

Kevin Mittge mittge at siuslawlibrary.org
Thu Jun 29 09:21:20 PDT 2017

The Oregon State Council of Defense records are wonderful.  I've used them
for years, both for my own genealogy research, as well as presenting
programs about World War I and Oregon.  Each soldier's family was requested
to complete a questionnaire about the soldier's service record, with all
kinds of biographical as well as military information.  The response rate
was great.  Cornelia Marvin was a fantastic State Librarian and State
Historian!

Kevin Mittge

--
Kevin K. Mittge