[Libs-Or] weapons info

Ted Smith t.smith at newportlibrary.org
Wed Mar 8 16:34:40 PST 2017

Here’s our notice of exclusion.  We go from 30 to 90 to 180.  The first time someone is excluded is 30, 2nd 90, 3rd, 180.  Library staff fill these out and either exclude the person ourselves or we call the cops and while they are dealing with the situation, we fill these out and let the cops give them the form.  And once in a while the cops do everything for us – deal with the situation and fill out the exclusion.  If they decide they are going to arrest someone, the arrest comes with its own set of exclusions usually dealt with by the court.