[Libs-Or] 2017 Northwest ILL Conference: Registration Open! Scholarships Available!

Summer Steele steeles at ohsu.edu
Wed May 10 16:32:52 PDT 2017

*Apologies for cross-posting.*

Registration is now open for the 16th Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing Conference! The conference will take place in Portland, Oregon on August 10-11 2017, at Portland State University in downtown Portland.

This year's program topics include:

*         Copyright issues and interlibrary loan

*         Leadership and management in resource sharing

*         ILL workflow solutions for all library types

*         Emerging and changing technology in interlibrary loan and resource sharing

*         And more! Including our open forum Ask Anything sessions!

Our Keynote this year is John Chrastka from EveryLibrary:

EveryLibrary is the first and only national organization dedicated exclusively to political action at a local level to create, renew, and protect public funding for libraries of all types.

Visit our website to view the full program at http://www.nwill.org/node/84. Register for the conference at https://conference.atlas-sys.com/NWILL/Conference.

NWILL Scholarships Available! Apply Today!

We are happy to announce that the Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing (NWILL) Conference Committee is committed to sponsoring the attendance of  ILL practitioners who would be unable to attend unless otherwise subsidized through our scholarship program.

Applicants will provide feedback during the conference as well as communicate what they hope to learn by attending the conference, and how they will share that information with others in their own libraries. Applicants are asked to demonstrate a true financial need.

Applications must be received by June 2, 2017.

Scholarships will include a waived registration fee and $500 to cover travel expenses. The number of scholarships is dependent on the generosity of our sponsors.

Winners will be notified week of June 12.

To apply for the NWILL Scholarship click here :

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NWILLSchol2017

We look forward to seeing you!

Summer Steele
Oregon Health & Science University Library
Document Delivery Services (ILL)
Mail Code: LIB
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd
Portland, OR 97239