[Libs-Or] UPDATE RE URGENT: Last Push THIS AM for "Missing" LSTA/IAL Signatures

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Thu May 25 08:39:01 PDT 2017

Good morning Oregon libraryland,
I am forwarding this message from ALA, reminding us that we still have a
bit more time (until 11am, to be exact) to urge Senator Merkley to sign on
to the "Dear Appropriator" letter, supporting Innovative Approaches to
Learning (IAL). Fortunately, both our Senators have signed a letter of
support for LSTA, but if you have time this morning, please consider
contacting Senator Merkley to ask for his support for IAL.
Links to do so, and more information is in the forwarded message below.
Thank you for all you do, Oregon library community!
Best,
Elsa Loftis

Begin forwarded message: