[Libs-Or] Webinar: "Outside the Lines: An Initiative to Help Achieve Your Organizational Goals"

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu May 25 09:43:51 PDT 2017

Hello again!

I'm passing this on in case you're still considering participating in Outside the Lines this fall:

Is there a specific audience your organization is trying to reach? A partnership you're hoping to form? A strategic goal you're looking to fulfill? Outside the Lines can be the tool to help.

Join OTL team members on Wednesday, May 31, for a free webinar<http://getoutsidethelines.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b96474ed9fd78ddc054ea5d4f&id=ce1bf54dd6&e=7cbd22f2b2> hosted by the Public Library Association (PLA). Learn how to leverage Outside the Lines for your organization's needs - whether that's building a new partnership, piloting a new service or finding new ways to communicate your goals internally and externally. We'll use Anythink<http://getoutsidethelines.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b96474ed9fd78ddc054ea5d4f&id=961b5dac87&e=7cbd22f2b2>'s experience as a case study, and also see how smaller libraries have used OTL to achieve their goals.

Webinar: Outside the Lines: An Initiative to Help Achieve Your Organizational Goals
Date/Time: Wednesday, May 31, 11a - 12p PT
Registration: http://www.ala.org/pla/education/onlinelearning/webinars/outsidethelines
Cost: Free but space is limited and registration is required

Cheers!

Darci Hanning, MLIS
Technology Development Consultant
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>