[Libs-Or] I Closed a Library System Today

Cindy Gibbon cindyg at multcolib.org
Wed May 31 18:18:30 PDT 2017

Deepest condolences to you, your staff and your community, Harold.  I have
faith that the phoenix will rise from the ashes and Douglas County will
again have a library system one of these fine days.

*Cindy*

*Cindy Gibbon*
*Access and Information Services Director*
My schedule: Monday through Friday
Multnomah County Library
503.988.5496
multcolib.org