[Libs-Or] EMAIL - Quick Steps to Clean Out Your Inbox

Robin Puccetti robin at ccrls.org
Thu Nov 30 15:45:00 PST 2017

Just don't forget those pesky record retention laws when you are doing your
e-mail pruning!
Robin

*Robin Puccetti*

Community Services Director

Office 503-838-1811 | Fax 503-838-4486

www.ci.independence.or.us/library

www.ci.independence.or.us/museum

[image: IND_logo_Horiz_color-EmailSig]

DISCLOSURE NOTICE: This email is official business of the City of
Independence, and it is subject to Oregon Public Records Law.