[Libs-Or] Roof rakes

Jane Scheppke JScheppke at crooklib.org
Wed Oct 11 15:45:43 PDT 2017

Howdy, great brain -

Winter is almost all up ons, and my library is thinking about adding roof rakes to our modest "library of things." This would be our first time circulating a non-electronic tool, and we'd like some input from other libraries that have circulated roof rakes. Input like:

  *   What brand of roof rake did you get?
  *   How did you contain the pieces of the roof rake? Did you have to buy a bag or other container separately?
  *   How long did your roof rakes circulate?
  *   How many rakes did you have in circulation? Should we plan on rakes breaking?
  *   How did you catalog your rakes?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Our first Winter Weather Advisory of the season went out today. Joy.
_
Jane Scheppke, MLIS
Assistant Director, Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Drive
Prineville, OR 97754
(541) 447-7978 ext. 303
jscheppke at crooklib.org<https://mail.co.crook.or.us/owa/14.3.319.2/scripts/premium/redir.aspx?C=aIMhSZz7canS6XaBDNRRoWtySW92jzSPL_v78zl1353Vdvg6XjrUCA..&URL=mailto%3ajscheppke%40crooklib.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.