[Libs-Or] Video Presentation: Why Can't We All Get Along?

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Oct 18 08:55:26 PDT 2017

Greetings and Happy Wednesday!

Here's a free video presentation that may be of interest from Library Strategies:

Available to watch now, this free video "Why Can't We All Get Along: Friends & Foundations"<https://LibraryStrategiesConsulting.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e91ac8f1529733c5527dad4be&id=f35f55f38d&e=daa52ea2a4> discusses ways in which Library Friends and Foundation organizations can better work together to accomplish similar goals. Additionally, we discuss the opportunity of merging your support organizations. This webinar is produced by Library Strategies Consulting Group and hosted by consultants Peter Pearson and Stu Wilson.

View the video now at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtdC1FLDuKU

Cheers,

Darci Hanning, MLIS
Technology Development Consultant